So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That was a new thread that someone added it to a tag.

Yeah. And by selecting "DyerTribe" on the right hand side tag list all I could see anywhere was threads created with that tag. No biggie, it's how it works, just a heads up for others.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Yeah. And by selecting "DyerTribe" on the right hand side tag list all I could see anywhere was threads created with that tag. No biggie, it's how it works, just a heads up for others.
Tagging is an interesting feature but maybe not for PRE.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Few things using a mobile

Needs option to go back to thread board from the bottom of the page.

Thread title doesn't show if there are new posts

Not able to navigate pages from the top of the page.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Is there gonna be any more updates?
Not major ones, but tweaks when I have time :)
I've noted all the feedback that I think is possible and working through it.
Are there particular ones that you are after?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Not major ones, but tweaks when I have time :)
I've noted all the feedback that I think is possible and working through it.
Are there particular ones that you are after?
There are some navigation issues on the mobile but not major. The main one is the unread posts identification. The thread title used to be bold to indicate new posts but not anymore after the last update.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
There are some navigation issues on the mobile but not major. The main one is the unread posts identification. The thread title used to be bold to indicate new posts but not anymore after the last update.
Trying to fix the titles, whilst the logic is the newer post is at the top I’d also like to see a better differentiation.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Not a big deal but I would like the option of browsing through unread threads without first navigating back to a board. This used to be possible using the "next" and "previous" buttons at the top and bottom of each thread page. (Not like the current "Next" and "Prev" buttons for pages in the same thread)

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I’m struggling to navigate to new items and I’m not sure which threads I have / haven’t read. When I click on a thread I’ve just fully read it takes me back to page 1.
When I’m at the bottom of the thread I used to be able to navigate back to a board. I haven’t found a simple way to do that yet.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'm not sure it can be fixed because it seems to be the way the board works now, but previously you could just refresh the new posts page and see the latest ones. Now it's a different URL for each search of new posts so refresh doesn't work.