So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Hey Mr.T, Forum upgrades are great. great job. The like and ignore are seismic good.

A minor comment : the swear filter seems to have a hair trigger. for example, it misconstrued the F - verb for operating an aeroplane for the F - verb for having sex and filtered it.

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Like HeadandShin, I've wanted to change the caption that appears under my username (a reference to the 2017 preliminary final) and that reference text does not appear in any of the editable fields in my settings.

I noticed that although she said she has edited her "strap line", the old caption reference to Conca still appears under her username.
You’re right. In my profile, my new line appears at “About You” in “Account Details”, but the old Conca one appears otherwise (eg under my avatar in posts).

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Can't change the wording under my avatar also
We just had the permissions updated on Saturday, I will check as some User Groups get promoted and have extra privileges. I'll come back asap, maybe tonight after the game.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hey MrT are you able to make the post button and preview button in the reply area a bit smaller in the mobile view?

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hey MrT are you able to make the post button and preview button in the reply area a bit smaller in the mobile view?
Unfortunately not... the template is as provided by the theme provider with minor stylistic edits.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Hey Mr.T, when you look at the members profile, what are the robots that appear?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
G'day T
Received bit of direction from fellow member Baloo as to navigating to this feature.
As I can't do so, my question is does this have to do with the permissions issue and if so, at what stage do lesser posters such as myself gain eligibility to use same? Thanks

Attachments

• PRE Thread Cover.PNG.png
    PRE Thread Cover.PNG.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 4

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Not sure why it posted 3 times
Not sure, I'll remove... as for changing that title it may do with the permissions. I'll need to review all of them as we tried to reinstate the 'groups' from the previous software.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hey Mr.T, Forum upgrades are great. great job. The like and ignore are seismic good.

A minor comment : the swear filter seems to have a hair trigger. for example, it misconstrued the F - verb for operating an aeroplane for the F - verb for having sex and filtered it.
I think that we've added that combo in the filter... I'll check :)

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Previous PRE home page had a link to show all the Premiership sides with players in their starting positions and the WEG poster for each year. Can that link be found and re-instated by any chance? Then it would have to be updated with the 2017 side. Thanks.