So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Woo hoo, we have a “like” button!

Well done on the migration, looks good.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Hey Mr T.

Just a couple of things.

I keep getting logged out if I leave the page.

Is there an equivalent to the “view unread posts”?

Ta

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hey Mr T.

Just a couple of things.

I keep getting logged out if I leave the page.

Is there an equivalent to the “view unread posts”?

Ta
Interesting, let me know if logging out still occurs... some background updates were happening.

How about 'New Posts' button under 'Forums'?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
On a mobile the benner/logo isn't showing for me.

Attachments

• 20190622_082505.jpg
    20190622_082505.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 7

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Interesting, let me know if logging out still occurs... some background updates were happening.

How about 'New Posts' button under 'Forums'?
All good now, cheers.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Went through my settings to have a look see. Under "Following" there is the 3 or 4 I just added but also another 7 or 8 I would never follow.

Realised those other people are who I had on the Ignore list back when PRE had an ignore function. No major drama but something to take note of.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Great new look and working well. Good job Mr T.
The BB code for posting tables doesn't seem to work any more (I use it a bit in posting to the Last Man Standing thread).

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
So much easier to use on my phone!
Any chance of an app button in the future like there used to be?
You mean to save down a 'bookmark' on your phone right that looks like an app? If so, this has not been set up yet.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Went through my settings to have a look see. Under "Following" there is the 3 or 4 I just added but also another 7 or 8 I would never follow.

Realised those other people are who I had on the Ignore list back when PRE had an ignore function. No major drama but something to take note of.
Ok, could be that in the migration the settings in the old forum for some areas were merged as they were no longer in a similar structure... is it easy to update in your profile settings?