So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm pretty lost. I cant find the racing thread. I think I want to exist in a museum that has an embargo on new exhibits.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
How do you track quoted posts? If you wanted to trace a conversation you used to be able to click the quoted post details and it would bring back through the thread to where that post was originally posted. The new format doesn't include the details on quoted posts (date, time, etc) and I couldn't find any way just now to do it.

Forget it. It looks like a migration thing. It works for posts after migration but not before, makes sense.

TigerBalm

On Victory we thrive... Just Eat Em Alive !
May 14, 2011
Dont know if its been answered elsewhere but how do I change the time.

TigerBalm

On Victory we thrive... Just Eat Em Alive !
May 14, 2011
Thanks !!! :). Looks like I was set to american samoa time zone...

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Next thread links now at the bottom of the page, now you can jump to the Previous or Next thread.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Next thread links now at the bottom of the page, now you can jump to the Previous or Next thread.
Great job Mr T. Loving the new platform.
Is it possible to put the breadcrumb link just below the next previous thread link?

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Great job Mr T. Loving the new platform.
Is it possible to put the breadcrumb link just below the next previous thread link?
The config is limited to top and bottom, top only, bottom only... I opted for the 'bottom only' as it becomes very cluttered at the top. Usually, you'd want to jump to another thread when you are at the end.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The config is limited to top and bottom, top only, bottom only... I opted for the 'bottom only' as it becomes very cluttered at the top. Usually, you'd want to jump to another thread when you are at the end.
Thanks.

Not sure why and how I double quoted.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
When opening a thread are there any settings to jump to the newest post?
After the migration all posts are considered new. If you click on the thread it will take you to the new post and in this case to the very first post. Best way is to click on the mark read button which will mark every post as read. After that when you click on the thread it will take you to the next new unread post