So no going back now! Any issues please use this form... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So no going back now! Any issues please use this form...

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The config is limited to top and bottom, top only, bottom only... I opted for the 'bottom only' as it becomes very cluttered at the top. Usually, you'd want to jump to another thread when you are at the end.
Just re read this post. Is this in reference to the config to the prev next thread link? If so then agree, the bottom is the best place.
My query was in relation to the positioning of the "Dyer Tribe" breadcrumb link. Is it possible to move it above the reply area and just below the thread links. Seen it like this on other forums and it works well.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Just re read this post. Is this in reference to the config to the prev next thread link? If so then agree, the bottom is the best place.
My query was in relation to the positioning of the "Dyer Tribe" breadcrumb link. Is it possible to move it above the reply area and just below the thread links. Seen it like this on other forums and it works well.
Which forums? I can check if they are running the same software.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Which forums? I can check if they are running the same software.

This is powered by invision community

i like how the reply section is condensed and you can jump to the next unread post in the next thread or back to the thread listing.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Gee Invision is not cheap :oops:

I can't see that feature, I have to register, would you mind sending me a screenshot?

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Sorry, can you talk me through it please? I can change my status at the foot of posts, but not that wording. I also want to update to HeadandShin. Thanks.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Sorry, can you talk me through it please? I can change my status at the foot of posts, but not that wording. I also want to update to HeadandShin. Thanks.
Yeah don't think you can change your signature on a mobile. Mine won't change also.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Open the main menu and at the bottom click ‘settings’. Then there is a small button labelled with 3 little lines and ‘your account’, click that and and then in that menu select ‘account details’ that should allow you to change everything on all devices.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
i like to read new posts only, so I select New Posts subsection. Having read the most current post, I would like the option to read the next most current new post. At the moment, the next thread button takes you to the next thread in the forum you are in, not within the new posts subsection.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
i like to read new posts only, so I select New Posts subsection. Having read the most current post, I would like the option to read the next most current new post. At the moment, the next thread button takes you to the next thread in the forum you are in, not within the new posts subsection.
Click on 'What's new' and choose from the list.

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Open the main menu and at the bottom click ‘settings’. Then there is a small button labelled with 3 little lines and ‘your account’, click that and and then in that menu select ‘account details’ that should allow you to change everything on all devices.

Thanks! I’ve edited my strap line. Still can’t edit my username - any more clues?

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
When editing a quoted post, it's almost impossible to see what you've highlighted, especially on a phone or tablet.

Any chance the highlighting colour could be made a bit more 'vibrant'...? Cheers.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Like HeadandShin, I've wanted to change the caption that appears under my username (a reference to the 2017 preliminary final) and that reference text does not appear in any of the editable fields in my settings.

I noticed that although she said she has edited her "strap line", the old caption reference to Conca still appears under her username.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Like HeadandShin, I've wanted to change the caption that appears under my username (a reference to the 2017 preliminary final) and that reference text does not appear in any of the editable fields in my settings.

I noticed that although she said she has edited her "strap line", the old caption reference to Conca still appears under her username.
In your "Account details:" there is a section called "About you:"
I think this is what your looking for - it is for me