So who’s the 22 for rd 1 ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So who’s the 22 for rd 1 ?

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
I can see details here: https://www.richmondfc.com.au/footb...mpSeason=34&MatchTimezone=MY_TIME&GameWeeks=1 and it says we play Geelong at 1pm at the MCG on July 24 and it is their home game.

Guess they need the funds which come from a big crowd.

DS
All the matches after round 6 are listed as 1pm Saturday and that is subject to change.

The venues are locked in though so it's definitely MCG. You might have to wait until next year for a trip to the kitty-litter*.

*Unless they manufacture a final for us down there!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
All the matches after round 6 are listed as 1pm Saturday and that is subject to change.

The venues are locked in though so it's definitely MCG. You might have to wait until next year for a trip to the kitty-litter*.

*Unless they manufacture a final for us down there!

Aah, didn't look that hard, still, looks like it will be at the MCG which is good.

DS

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
So we play Geelong twice. Round 8 is our home game and Round 19 which is Geelong's home game and both games to be at MCG?

The ferals will not be happy

Their accountant will be happy if we are back to normal crowd sizes.

DS

Reactions: 1 user