Soldo & Chol re-sign for 2 years each | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Soldo & Chol re-sign for 2 years each

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Soldo was a no brainer but much thought must have gone into Choi. He has something but hasn't hit the heights as yet for me. Who knows what next year may bring but one thing for sure our ruck stocks are much better than first thought

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
With nank , CCj and Balta , depth looking good all of a sudden

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
With nank , CCj and Balta , depth looking good all of a sudden

Amazing how our rucks stocks have changed so quickly.

We entered this season with Nank and then daylight and we are now entering a finals series with Nank struggling to break back into the side .....................what is going on at our club.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Good move, Soldo has really improved and can improve more. Chol is still quite young for a ruck and has huge potential upside. Well worth signing both.

DS

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Very happy indeed, as above our ruck stocks look much better than at the start of the yr, the best thing is that all of them are 25 & under as of next yr so plenty upside left in them all too.