Special Members Fourm | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Special Members Fourm

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
For all those who live out near the Wantrina Club please note the following:

------------------------------------

Members Forum
1:24:54 PM Thu 14 August, 2003

Richmond Football Club will be holding a Members forum on Wednesday, August 27 in the Acacia Room at the Wantirna Club from 7.00pm.

Richmond's CEO, Ian Campbell and Greg Hutchison, Football Manager, will be on hand to answer all those questions members have been wanting to ask about their club.

The Wantirna Club is located at 350 Stud Rd, Wantirna.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Me and Pa Kettle might be able to make this one :)

Altough ultimately doesn't it just end up like listening to club corner or reading the RFC website?

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
Tigerdog said:
Me and Pa Kettle might be able to make this one :)

Altough ultimately doesn't it just end up like listening to club corner or reading the RFC website?

If it is anything like the member's info night in June TD the answer is no.

They open it up for people to ask anything they like

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Thanks Kl I appreciate your rapid response... ;)

I assumed they would take all sorts of questions, what I should have clarified was, I meant with their responses to the questions. Like it wouldn't be anything we haven't heard in the press or here or whatever throughout the year. Pretty much just the standard rhetoric and things we have already read like todays Casey article??

I may go along specifically with the 'grinding' issue in mind. Trouble is so many people here could almost quote word for word the answer I'd get... I would have thought.

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
I suppose that's a fair call TD.

At the last one - people were asking about why we went short on the list, why we hadn't promoted any rookies (that was mine), why we play games at Telstra and a few questions about finances.

Though I must say they were pretty honest about what sort of players we'd be looking at in the draft this year - and those are things that have reported and commented on in last few weeks

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Yeah Kl having read that and knowing the vastly different types of Tigers I guess it could provide some entertainment and some obscure questions.

KL> Your tireless efforts to keep us updated with all things RFC members forum are to be commended in the extreme. Jolly good show :)

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
Thanks TD - much appreciate it (especially today - it's been a shocker ;))

Thanks again :)