Sports Quiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sports Quiz

Otis

Voodoo Child
Dec 24, 2004
Melbourne
Lets see how this goes:

One main question for 1 point and then you can throw a bonus question in if you want to. Get the main question right and then its your turn to ask. We'll also keep a leaderboard happening (to make things interesting).

If the question sits for anything more than three days with no correct answer, then the original poster will have to either post a new question (no points), or another player can claim the thread (no points) and post a new question themselves (anyone claiming the thread will have to be sure 72 hours has passed). Reason for this is to have questions that are gettable (and that can even be found on the net if necessary), so as to have a fast moving game that keeps peoples interest. If questions get too hard people unfortunately lose interest. :(

Okay first question....

For 1 point (a simple one)...........
Which Formula 1 team has had victories both of the races in this 2005 season?

and for a bonus half (0.5) point...
Name the two drivers in this F1 team.

Ready

The future is unwritten
Aug 21, 2004
Richmond Vic 3121
Renault; Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella.

Name the three Premier League teams who have constantly been in the top division of English football since 1974. (0.5 points each)

Ready

The future is unwritten
Aug 21, 2004
Richmond Vic 3121
Which English quick took 8-43 in the fourth innings as England won the 1981 Headingley Test against Australia?

Bonus 1/2: Which Australian batsman scored a century in the first innings?

Tigerclan

Tiger Champion
Jan 22, 2005
Bob Willis :mad: never liked him much

Dyson?

Thinking of this defeat makes me hope they never ever get a sniff at victory Vs Australia

However sorry I feel for them :nopity

Otis

Voodoo Child
Dec 24, 2004
Melbourne
TC said:
Who won Australia's first indoor tennis tournament at the Horden Pavilion?

No idea TC, maybe a hint would help (if you think anybody can answer it). Otherwise ask another question to keep the game moving ;)