Sports Quiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sports Quiz

dewinton

Tiger Rookie
Jun 22, 2007
not sure if this ones been done and not going to go through 450 odd pages to find out so apoligies if it has....

who kicked the first ever 9 point supergoal when it was introduced for pre season games?

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
First one I remember was Cambo deliberately juggling the ball to outside 50 so he could do it. But surely that wasn't the first one?

Really only watch Tiger games so not likely to get it. :don't know

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
Streak said:
Draga was a 1998 boy. So was Ray Hall.

No idea on the others.

Yep, Draga was our second pick at #55 and Ray Hall of fame was our 4th pick at 79. Our 3rd selection at 68 was a supplementary list upgrade, Matthew Greig, but our first pick at number 40 was...

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
Yep Anfield, correct. Played a huge four games...lol. We must have offloaded our first pick for a player, but can't think who

This Is Anfield

Tiger Champion
Sep 25, 2013
Melbourne
snaps truly said:
Yep Anfield, correct. Played a huge four games...lol. We must have offloaded our first pick for a player, but can't think who

Played cricket with James at Canterbury - talented but heart not really in it.

In which country was volleyball invented?