Sports Quiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sports Quiz

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
What were the official colours of Brisbane's guernsey when they first entered the big time?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I think that was a later version of the jumper ;)
So no, I am not being picky, just not thinking of the same jumper you are.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Gold is correct. There are a few different colours that can be described as 'brown' or 'maroon'. That is the last part of the question that is yet to be solved.

Otis

Voodoo Child
Dec 24, 2004
Melbourne
TigerForce said:
Goldish with an emblem of a dark brown bear's face.

UGLY !!

oh yeah..
a0002.jpg

i had to fish out some old footy cards to confirm that hehe Roger Merrett and Johnny Gastev, good times.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Gold is correct, but still waiting for the right colour for what others have termed "maroon" or "brown".
Answer that and the question is solved.

Otis

Voodoo Child
Dec 24, 2004
Melbourne
Tigerdog said:
That's the thing, They weren't maroon or brown!!!!

i'm only going by the original stimorol brisbane bears footy card i got which says "colors: gold and maroon"... that's the most official thing i could find.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
It wasn't maroon. Fitzroy was officially maroon, the Bears other coulour than gold was...