Spotify Integration | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Spotify Integration

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hi PRE,

I've been testing integrating Spotify with our profiles. Please ignore for now as I encountered some minor technical issues.

When I've solved the issue we will be able to... "Bring your community together with music. Users can share what they are playing and listen to music together by connecting their Spotify account with just a few clicks."

Stay 'tuned'
T.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Spotify Integration is now available. A bit of fun to make the site interesting :)

DESKTOP
Here are some screenshots to help with logging in.

Top right of the browser, click on your Profile, and navigate to 'Connected Accounts'.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 8.19.38 am.png

Then click on 'Associate with Spotify' and enter your details to link it. This will allow you to log in with your Spotify details too.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 9.36.53 am.png

Once you log in, other members can look at your Profile pic and when it hovers it will show what you are listening to.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 9.38.03 am.png

If you click on the 'Listen to Spotify' it will show you more info.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 9.38.09 am.png

MOBILE/TABLET

For mobile devices, the 'Connected Accounts' area can be found as shown below. It is the same login process as Desktop described above.

Tap on the '3' line menu icon to reveal the navigation, click on your Profile link.

IMG_0306.PNG

Now you should have a Profile View, click on the 'Your Account' navigation to open up another menu, yes another menu...

IMG_0307.PNG

On the new menu view, click on 'Connected Accounts'...

IMG_0309.PNG

Then click on 'Associate with Spotify' and enter your details to link it. This will allow you to log in with your Spotify details too.

:banana

Reactions: 1 users