Staff on the Footy Show | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Staff on the Footy Show

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Just letting anyone who doesn't normally watch the Footy Show know that Staff is on the panel tonight.

Stafford seemed quite good in the bits i saw before i fell asleep due to studying way too much too late for my Chartered Accountants CA program, adn i missed the Richmond bit. He seemd quite comfortable doign it and said his mind which was good. Hope he is on a lot more in future. good representative for the club.

Staff is a great ambassador for Richmond imo.

For those who didn't see the show he announced that "Richmond will be playing with dirty dogs balls for the next 3 seasons."

Dirty Dog Sunglasses are our ball sponsor for the next 3 years. Well done Tiges. :)

Has a Good Strong Confident Persona.
Handles himself excellently when exposed to the media.
Great acquistion ON & OFF the feild.

The club was able to get Dirty Dog Sunglasses as a sponsor thanks to a former player who works there.
See if you can guess who it is? He wore Number 4 in the mid 80's.

I'm useless at these guessing games. Next clue Boss? I'm stuck in a time warp between Royce Hart and Matthew Rogers. :-[

I don't think I've got one answer correct on the Richmond e-mail questions this year either.

Ok, another clue.

We recruited him from Essendon and I think he went on to play with Sydney after he left the Tiges.

YES, WELL DONE PARKER!!

Mark Eustice, was also known as Mark Useless on occasions, but did play some good games for us. CLub got the ball sponsor thru him.

Gee you could have given me his initials, photo, shoe size, phone no and any other info and I wouldn't have guessed that. Had forgotten him.
Well done Parker, and more to the point well done Mark for getting Richmond a sponsor.