Stafford, Cogs out! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stafford, Cogs out!

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Bidders, King in.

Bloody hard now but the boys have surprised us before against the odds this year so don't count them out.

Looks like Richo will need to do the ruck to help out Vardy or we will need to spend most the mathc reading Gardiner's tapwork.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
God listening to the WA idiots on the Radio and they have written us off and the ball hasn't even been bounced.

One the said we had no chance even with STAFFORD and COUGHLAN in and now they are out we will not even be on the same ball park.

Just hope our boys do us proud with all our injuries.

What the hell have we done to deserve all these injuries.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Half Time

Rich: 5.1 6.5 (41)
WC: 4.4 9.8 (62)

Brave first quarter but fell away in the second. Can accept being beaten by a better side but not when you know the only reason the Eagles are in front is because Stafford, Hall and Ottens are out. Getting smashed in the ruck meaning they are getting first use of the ball. Hope Campbell is ok as well.

It's still only 3 goals. Hope the boys can lift in the 3rd.