Stafford in Tiger Chat | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stafford in Tiger Chat

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Once again he trotted out the excuse that they are not playing to Danny's instructions. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THEM!!! You mark the ball, you kick the ball.

I asked him if they got a 'Dean Laidley' spray and if not did they deserve one. His answer was "what goes on between the players and coach is basically their business" What a cop out answer that was. He did allude that Danny wasn't happy though.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
tiggytam said:
Once again he trotted out the excuse that they are not playing to Danny's instructions. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THEM!!! You mark the ball, you kick the ball.

I reckon, if the players cant play to instructions, its simple. drop them and if they dont play to instructions playing for Coburg, trade or delist them at the end of the season. Simple as that.

It just goes to prove, that there are too many individuals and not enough team players at the club.

Brad Ottens recently said exactly the same thing.

As for Stafford informing if the players got a spraying after the game, I personally believe they would of. However, what is said behind closed doors, I guess remains behind closed doors.

Stafford is one of the nicest people one can meet and usually tells it like it is.