STAFFORD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

STAFFORD

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
didnt see the match, but just saw the stats.
Stafford - *smile*

he is obviously injured

why play him?

play the young ones and keep staff for next year.

agree?

I was at the game, not sure if he was injured or not, but he didn't seem to make much of an effort all day.

Very disappointing.

Since Ottens came back, Stafford has become a nomad.... little bit of time in the ruck, little bit up forward and the rest on the bench.

He now is another player suffering from poor coaching.

He should be forward in the square say 40% to 60% of the time, and in the ruck when not forward. That way he has a clearly defined role.

It just goes to show how hard it is for someone like Ray Hall to develop without a defined team role when you see a player as good as Staff begin to struggle in similar circumstances.

i absolutely agree wit you fricks. since ottens came back staff wasnt too good. im pretty sure its the injury but how long can u be injured and still play a whole game?

Has a hip injury, same one he had most of last year.
Has anyone every realised that players are on bonuses for how many games they play during the year ?
Example being if Stafford plays 18 games he gets an extra $10,000 etc.
I would put my hand up to play as well. 50% fit or 99 % fit. ;)

Staffords first half of the year was excellent. Almost All-Australian form.

However, another players whose year has been effected by injury.

very true. poor fellow, i hope he gets better and plays the same way he did for the first half of this season.

stafford has lost the desire simply because of our dud coach, now that ottens is back frawley has no idea how to use 2 ruckman..........

PuntRoadRoar said:
stafford has lost the desire simply because of our dud coach, now that ottens is back frawley has no idea how to use 2 ruckman..........

Exactly the point i was trying to make with my post PRR