Staffs 2nd half of the season | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Staffs 2nd half of the season

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
what happend with stafford in the 2nd half of the season. since ottens came back to help with the ruck work richmond went down. maybe we have to give stafford all the ruck work and maybe then we will win a match.

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Getting hot flushes thinking about Greg Stafford and his hammt, wonder if he needs me to around to his place and give him a bit of a massage :p

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I've heard but don't know if it's true that he's been carrying a knee related injury since earlier in the year (roundabout the WC game he missed). He can play with it but he's not 100%.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
If he's injured, what is to be gained from playing him now. Get Schulz into the team and give him some ground time. Play him in the ruck and let him run around the ground to try and get a few touches, would be a pretty good matchup for Brogan