Stans Alves opinion on Richo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stans Alves opinion on Richo

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
I heard Stan Alves on 774 and I agreed with his comments 100%. Richo is paid to kick goals not get ineffectual possessuions outside 50.
Give Richo simple instructions - hold your lead and lead into a key in the corradoor. If he leads outside they key, the ball is not delivered.
At least this would provide the players some consistency, unlike now when every time they bring the ball into our forward line the structure is different. I started a post earlier this season "Keep Richo close to goal" and I have not changed my opinion. LLoyd is very predictable, they don't always use him but they know where he will be presenting. It's not rocket science!