Steve Hocking | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Steve Hocking

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Once more for old times sake
*smile* YOU YOU CHEATING PIECE OF *smile*!!!!!
I hope your in the foetal position sucking your thumb crying “ but I did everything I could for you guys. I handed you the cup on a silver plate. All you had to do was win. How could you *smile* it up so badly ?”

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2

:cupgold:cupgold:cupgold
This *smile* is gonna make them worse.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Arriving at the Cattery just in time to oversee a 25 year rebuild

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person........stuffen prick

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Once more for old times sake
*smile* YOU YOU CHEATING PIECE OF *smile*!!!!!
I hope your in the foetal position sucking your thumb crying “ but I did everything I could for you guys. I handed you the cup on a silver plate. All you had to do was win. How could you *smile* it up so badly ?”

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2

:cupgold:cupgold:cupgold

What a pity there's not a middle finger up emoji Up yours SHocking

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Just when you thought you'd *smile* over the tiges and the red carpet has been rolled out for Geecheat, Copybourne comes from nowhere to *smile* you over again!!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Perhaps they could lure Harry Taylor and little Gazza out of retirement for one more shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Stand! Then sit on that fkstick.
Fked up the game to suit the pensioners only to see them whitewashed by 15 goals.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Any chance he can introduce you can't run further then 15 metres without and bouncing the ball
And marks paid only after they travel 10 metres??
Totally destroyed the game.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The kick in rule will always be remembered as his rule.
The dumbest rule ever to come into the game.
Slightly in front on the stand Stand rule