Steve Hocking | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Steve Hocking

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
*smile*!

Note: The above Swear filtered word (thanks @Mr T.) is not a four letter word! No indeed! This is an eight letter word with two syllables. First syllable rhymes with "farce" and the last syllable rhymes with "antiprotozoal" which refers to a drug used to treat protozoal infections which are transmitted from human to human through the blood-fecal route.

... I'll let you work through the relevance of the two rhymes. :flush
In American, air-sole?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just listening to this nitwit on SEN..... I've always thought he's a terrible interviewee.... talks in riddles and mumbo jumbo. .... confirmation that Scott will coach until at least 2024.... just going over the fine print in how he will assist with his connection to the supporter base to reach 100k members. ..
Good luck with that!

Last edited:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just listening to this nitwit on SEN..... I've always thought he's a terrible interviewee.... talks in riddles and mumbo jumbo. .... confirmation that Scott will coach until at least 2024.... just going over the fine print in how he will assist with his connection to the supporter base to reach 100k members. ..
Good luck with that!
Unfortunately, I heard too. Now Twang's promo tune is becoming as annoying as Whateley's butchering of Farnsy's song.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Why would he say that, was it in some sort of context?
Kokweed maybe.
How many more things does this knob need to do or say to finally prove (what everyone already knows) he changed the rules purely to derail us. Massive conflict of interest.
General manager of the AFL while planning his move back to Geelong

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He actually said he sat amongst the Richmond fans who called out "stand!" more than the umpires. Really?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Is SHocking already lining up Salty's replacement in case things go pear shaped in a hurry? Lots of media chatter that he's been sniffin around Daisy recently.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Is SHocking already lining up Salty's replacement in case things go pear shaped in a hurry? Lots of media chatter that he's been sniffin around Daisy recently.
They are using Pearce to take the heat off them. Too many questions about what/why did Scarlett Enright and knights bolted to the exit door.
Nothing against Pearce but she is the smoke screen

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The 'stand' rule will be this MF's legacy. Completely changed the game.
50m penalties for one step off the mark is absolutely ridiculous.
Might lead to more goals but it's not footy.

Reactions: 9 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
maybe we shouldnt have been so harsh on his attempts to shorten the game.
we would be 3-0 with 17 minute quarters.

Reactions: 2 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
The 'stand' rule will be this MF's legacy. Completely changed the game.
50m penalties for one step off the mark is absolutely ridiculous.
Might lead to more goals but it's not footy.
It’s very important that we continue to speak up against this rule. Need to link it to why crowds are down. I know someone who said they won’t go to a game Bombers supporter while this rule is in place.

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
It’s very important that we continue to speak up against this rule. Need to link it to why crowds are down. I know someone who said they won’t go to a game Bombers supporter while this rule is in place.
Where do fans have a legitimate voice?

It would be great to see a serious blind survey done on this. I *smile* hate this rule so much. Brings me back to playing GD in mixed netball. It seriously is a netball rule.

Reactions: 5 users