Steve Hocking | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Steve Hocking

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Why do we still have a goal square painted on the field? Useless as tits on a bull.
Another SHocking 'innovation'.

Strip the new rules back.
It still serves two purposes. When kicking out, it is play on when the full back leaves the square; and you must have one player in it at centre bounces.

Reactions: 2 users

tiger3000

Tiger Cub
Apr 11, 2011
Is it just me being clouded by the usual disappointment of a team on the way down, or is the game generally (highlighted by tonight) painful and unenjoyable to watch? so many changes, all adding layers of negative complexity, none of which increasing scoring or ball movement.

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Is it just me being clouded by the usual disappointment of a team on the way down, or is the game generally (highlighted by tonight) painful and unenjoyable to watch? so many changes, all adding layers of negative complexity, none of which increasing scoring or ball movement.
Its not just you. Steve Hocking should be prosecuted for what he’s done to the game.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Both

• Haha