Steve Hocking | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Steve Hocking

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Isn't Jon Anderson a Geelong supporter?

Everyone on thisHocking knew Hockings agenda was to stop us and make Geelong relevant again.

That's why the AFL is no different to FIFA, OOC etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
“Deserves credit for tinkering with the rules which hit pay dirt”

It’s just says so much on so many levels - about the author and the person they are writing about.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yep
But some are still adamant there was nothing untoward about shockings motives
None so blind as those that refuse to see.
AFL hasn't been a genuine sporting comp since they took the game national, it's purely a corporate manipulation by honcho's in suits for theatre entertainment.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
“Deserves credit for tinkering with the rules which hit pay dirt”

It’s just says so much on so many levels - about the author and the person they are writing about.
Imagine what the footy world would be saying if Gale was CEO of the ALF and in his first year Richmond won the flag…?
I know it’s around the other way and CEO would have less influence but it wouldn’t stop the footy world with their accusations.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
TBR’s not media. It’s been suggested to the likes of Whateley, who has rejected it as crazy talk. I’ve heard Russell cut people off when they try and broach it in his show.
Mince 'Nonsense' Whateley. The other day I heard on SEN that he suggested moving the Cox Plate to November, and all I yelled out 10 times was 'nonsense!!'

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Mince 'Nonsense' Whateley. The other day I heard on SEN that he suggested moving the Cox Plate to November, and all I yelled out 10 times was 'nonsense!!'
I used to like him, but now he tries to manufacture controversy, and he’s a total apologist for the AFL. The only point he’s stayed consistent on is his issues with the score review.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I used to like him, but now he tries to manufacture controversy, and he’s a total apologist for the AFL. The only point he’s stayed consistent on is his issues with the score review.
Same here. Seems OK when he comes out with an idea, otherwise it's.....nonsense!!

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
TBR’s not media. It’s been suggested to the likes of Whateley, who has rejected it as crazy talk. I’ve heard Russell cut people off when they try and broach it in his show.
So what parts? That he did it deliberately to counter the RFC or that he tweaked the rules? One of those options is pure fact. Can you name any other media person who doesnt follow Geelong that have rejected it?