Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
See Blobbo's written a big article in the Hun about all the clubs needing to go for three big forwards this year to be successful.
Needed so the big forwards can take advantage of most defenders being medium size hybrids and combat the effects of slow controlled ball movement through the midfield by power marking or bringing the ball to ground for the goal sneaks. We've got Nank n Soldo as our big forwards to support Jaaack n the Lynchman, phhhhhhht. Three years of looking n seeing nothing, fools n imbeciles still know not what we do.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
So doesn’t include his 2017 Grand final performance

He should've just walked away from the game after that performance.
That Power Ranger Stand conducted by himself and the dumbest coach in AFL history was no more then an embarrassment to their football club.
He was putrid and weak.
There's nothing he does now will ever change my opinion of him.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
So Lynch has moved up from a liability to average. Great stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
I thought it meant elite at going missing in grand finals

He’s not as elite in that area as Josh Jenkins and Jeremy Finlayson. Personally, I think Tex is no more than above average, much like Josh Kelly, Toby Greene and Eddie Betts.

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
Talk about giving us nothing, our own official Richmond Football Club website has been doing just that the last two weeks. Have you noticed that nearly all the articles are about the Women's team. I know they are currently in their season of football but this is just not on in my opinion. Most of us frequent the football club site seeking news on our men's team. It is the main and only reason we support our great football club and we are being starved of that at the moment. I'm not saying to report less on the AFLW, I'm just saying to produce more articles on our men's team.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Talk about giving us nothing, our own official Richmond Football Club website has been doing just that the last two weeks. Have you noticed that nearly all the articles are about the Women's team. I know they are currently in their season of football but this is just not on in my opinion. Most of us frequent the football club site seeking news on our men's team. It is the main and only reason we support our great football club and we are being starved of that at the moment. I'm not saying to report less on the AFLW, I'm just saying to produce more articles on our men's team.
Agree. Been really disappointing.

Thanks to Ceaser for filling the gap.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
You know we're in oreseason training right? Other than an injury all we would get is fluff pieces anyway.

Other clubs do a lot this time of year with the aim to generate more memberships by selling hope.

We don't need that.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
You know we're in oreseason training right? Other than an injury all we would get is fluff pieces anyway.

Other clubs do a lot this time of year with the aim to generate more memberships by selling hope.

We don't need that.

We were the kings of the preseason bulid ups and then the ultimate capitulation.

The stkilda bulid up to this season is beyond a joke.
They need a good old slapping to bring back to earth.