Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Plenty of high tackles not paid, why was Robbo looking at Lynch in particular? Plenty of players he could have looked at.

DS

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Being that he clearly watches Lynch he should also have noticed the free kicks for being held/blocked both Lynch & Jack are never paid as well.....

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Being that he clearly watches Lynch he should also have noticed the free kicks for being held/blocked both Lynch & Jack are never paid as well.....

I have been wondering whether Lynch ends up behind his opponent and competing against 2 or 3 defenders and whether he is being blocked. If so, and given the umpires are clearly no help if you are a Richmond forward, time to run through a few defenders - if they aren't blocking then how could they be in his path?

DS

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Did I just hear Dermott Brereton just say on the radio that Dylan Grimes wasn't a good one-on-one defender?

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Dermie was crapping on on the GWS game too. Toby Greene got taken high in their F50, he starts crapping on about how Greene used his knees to drop and ensure the tackle was made high. Replay starts showing no dropping of the knees and Dermie actually stops talking MID SENTENCE because he's got it so wrong. Hadn't even seen any dropping knees just decided to start crapping on about anything.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Dermie was crapping on on the GWS game too. Toby Greene got taken high in their F50, he starts crapping on about how Greene used his knees to drop and ensure the tackle was made high. Replay starts showing no dropping of the knees and Dermie actually stops talking MID SENTENCE because he's got it so wrong. Hadn't even seen any dropping knees just decided to start crapping on about anything.
Plenty of players were doing it in that game, he must've made an assumption.