Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Yeah not sure I buy that, I'd wager there have been plenty of great leaders of poor teams and vice versa. Success has 100 Fathers......

I didn't say he wasn't a Brownlow medalist, I said I don't really see him as one.

Ludicrous post on so many levels. I don't know where to start. So I won't.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hate Update.

Yesterday channel 9 news
Sport reporter reporting on the wizard cup game between stkilda and hawthorn.
"Mitchell and Patton to play for hawthorn".
"Stkilda will play GUN recruits Hill, Ryder and Dougal Howard.
Jones will miss due to removal of his wisdom teeth".
"Geary wont play for stkilda".

Thats all fine, but when i checked if the 2nd premiership player (hannerbury) at stkilda was playing.
He was there in the foward pocket.
Again no mention of the "X Richmond premiership player Dan Bulter"

**Since when has Dougal Howard been a GUN????

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Hate Update.

Yesterday channel 9 news
Sport reporter reporting on the wizard cup game between stkilda and hawthorn.
"Mitchell and Patton to play for hawthorn".
"Stkilda will play GUN recruits Hill, Ryder and Dougal Howard.
Jones will miss due to removal of his wisdom teeth".
"Geary wont play for stkilda".

Thats all fine, but when i checked if the 2nd premiership player (hannerbury) at stkilda was playing.
He was there in the foward pocket.
Again no mention of the "X Richmond premiership player Dan Bulter"

**Since when has Dougal Howard been a GUN????

Who's Dougal Howard?

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Derwayne had perennial Richmond hater A.Lynch on today, was asked about the top teams Richmond west Coast GWS etc he spoke about West Coast & ignored us completely. Only mentioned us when naming his ladder which was WCE GWS then us.

• Wow

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Derwayne had perennial Richmond hater A.Lynch on today, was asked about the top teams Richmond west Coast GWS etc he spoke about West Coast & ignored us completely. Only mentioned us when naming his ladder which was WCE GWS then us.
The Tigers fry their brains so they choose to ignore us. "Don't mention the war!"

As for the ladder positions, meh. It's still Feb. We don't get real till after the bye.

That said, I'm super excited for Round 1.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

You cant listen to sen anymore.
Your blood pressure will exploded.
Duurrwayne just said that he is shocked that Ablett wasnt selected for victoria.
This is during the north Footscray game.
The bloke is a dik

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just noticed an article in the Hun on leadership.
Apparently our man doesn't rate in the current 'Great leaders and doers'... Fyfe and Selwood of course are there.

Billy Bunter obviously was still at the pie stand Q3 in the prelim, or down in the TAB loading up on the Dapto dogs!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just noticed an article in the Hun on leadership.
Apparently our man doesn't rate in the current 'Great leaders and doers'... Fyfe and Selwood of course are there.

Billy Bunter obviously was still at the pie stand Q3 in the prelim, or down in the TAB loading up on the Dapto dogs!
Stupid thing is that the Cotchinator rings the bell on so many points that McGuane lists as leadership qualities. Guess it just proves you can take the flog out of Colonwood, but you can't take the Colonwood out of a flog. Maybe Mickey just can't stand the Tiges being premium while his mob are just dodgy left overs.

Reactions: 4 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
b8ml2V4.jpg

CAPTAIN COTCH — A FOCUSED AND SELFLESS LEADER

Reactions: 1 users