Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Just noticed an article in the Hun on leadership.
Apparently our man doesn't rate in the current 'Great leaders and doers'... Fyfe and Selwood of course are there.

Billy Bunter obviously was still at the pie stand Q3 in the prelim, or down in the TAB loading up on the Dapto dogs!

Fyfe is laughable as a leader.

Great player, but poor leadership is often masked by a loud voice and strong opinions. Very dictatorial.

Goes for the anaemic Dockers board. No real leaders on it. Strong clubs have strong Boards. A lot of plastic fantastics on their Board and the results reflect that.

I actually feel sorry for Peter Bell. He is a great appointment for them. But not much support to call on.

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Just noticed an article in the Hun on leadership.
Apparently our man doesn't rate in the current 'Great leaders and doers'... Fyfe and Selwood of course are there.

Billy Bunter obviously was still at the pie stand Q3 in the prelim, or down in the TAB loading up on the Dapto dogs!

A side issue - but thanks for the Billy Bunter reference - what a blast from the past he is.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
A side issue - but thanks for the Billy Bunter reference - what a blast from the past he is.
Probably a bit mean spirited on my part @Tenacious ..... but I couldn't help meself. They must've said to Mick, "we'll give you X amount to write stuff..... but ya gotta sign off on this byline pic!"
IMG_20200222_100405~2.jpg

The original Billy Bunter!

Studio_20200222_114335.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Geez I must be getting old.
I remember when Mick had a neck and only one chin.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I used to frequent Rhys's pub very early 2000's with a mate of mine who knew Rhys pretty well and Mick would spend most of his time between the TV and the Tab operator....!
Don't think I've ever witnessed a more eclectic bunch.... ex footballers smashed off their heads, warned off jockeys helping themselves to beer behind the jump, a punting priest sipping shandies with standover merchants, actors, comedians, politicians, blokes constantly offering stuff "in me boot round the corner", plastic gangsters and having reflected on it, some real ones too!
Bloody hell it was a funny joint..... Don't think poor Rhys was cut out for the publican caper though :(

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Reactions: 4 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
this is getting too easy, they are not even trying to hide it any more....

Kinda like the racing systems that used to be published in Practical Punting Monthly magazine. Makes no allowance for the strength of the opposition, but they got an article out of it, I guess. How many flags did Pythagoras play in?

Worth working through for the practice match highlight video.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
In the first half of the year the Tigers were ravaged by injury, so in a sense those are two different teams we’re analysing;

I stopped at this line. This is all Nostradamus rubbish. Astrology would be more accurate than this.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
In the first half of the year the Tigers were ravaged by injury, so in a sense those are two different teams we’re analysing;

I stopped at this line. This is all Nostradamus rubbish. Astrology would be more accurate than this.
Nostradumbass

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dont listen to the shitt they come out with.
Just watch the 2nd half against the pussy cats.
We are a unbelievable football team.

Reactions: 4 users