Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I wonder if he works for Champion Data. It would explain a few things.
Nah..... he a footy journo at Fox Sports... according to his bio he's passionate about Westling, eSports and AFL. Wonder if you need any qualifications to get accreditation from Gil..?

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Nah..... he a footy journo at Fox Sports... according to his bio he's passionate about Westling, eSports and AFL. Wonder if you need any qualifications to get accreditation from Gil..?
eSports....Give me a spell

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I loved this line:

This works analytically because looking at a team’s attacking and defensive performances overall, rather than purely whether they won or lost matches, gives us a larger sample size and more information.

Sounds like Fagan after the QF.

One word: clueless.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I loved this line:

Sounds like Fagan after the QF.

One word: clueless.

DS
He also said it after we beat them in round 23.

We slapped them off the park 2 games in a row and Doofus Fagan sat at both press conferences with a dumb look on his face because he couldn’t work out what happened.

“But, but we won all the important stats!!:nono

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

We slapped them off the park 2 games in a row and Doofus Fagan sat at both press conferences with a dumb look on his face because he couldn’t work out what happened.

That to me proves he is a shiitt coach.
Anytime ive heard Fagan speak win or lose its always number based.
We won inside 50's, contested ball was even, we farted more, blah blah blah.

All he needs to do is watch the first half of the round 23 game and he should concluded that he is lucky he didn't walk off the G with a 10+ goal slapping.
Thats the number he should be taking notice of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane

Except the most important stat of all - the scoreboard!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The hate squad have their WC beanies on
King, DaSanto and Lyon have all tip WC to win this years flag on the back of them picking up Kelly.
*if the 3 of them sat back and watched the 2nd half of the preliminary final last year, they might change their minds.
Take away the goals he kicked. Have a look at his efforts to help Geelong defend. He stopped chasing 3 times in the last qtr when the game was up for grabs.
Front runner....

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The hate squad have their WC beanies on
King, DaSanto and Lyon have all tip WC to win this years flag on the back of them picking up Kelly.
*if the 3 of them sat back and watched the 2nd half of the preliminary final last year, they might change their minds.
Take away the goals he kicked. Have a look at his efforts to help Geelong defend. He stopped chasing 3 times in the last qtr when the game was up for grabs.
Front runner....

West Coast fire power up forward maybe a concern this season. Weedy Rioli is out.
Kennedy is 32 and looked flat end of season 19.
They will be a two man forward with Darling and Ryan.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Derwayne had Dal Santo on while driving in to work, he asked Dal if he was from overseas which jumper would he like to buy, when he answered Richmonds Derwayne was melting & said "the hoops not unique enough for you?" he then went on to say he likes Pies jumper yet Hawks & Norf have the same design as they do....