Stingers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stingers

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Did anyone see Stingers on telly tonight? I was wondering what pub it was filmed in. The background decor was all Tigers photos etc, so I'd assume it was a pub in Richmond.
I wouldn't mind checking it out if anyone knows where it is.
Of course I spose it could just be a decorated studio set, but I doubt it.

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Missed it this week Rosy, but it is usually The Terminus Hotel on Victoria Street

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I think it was a different pub to usual this week Boss. Oh well maybe I'll have to do a Richmond pub crawl till I recognise it, ha. ;D

Hungry

Bring back the Tiger mongrel
Mar 18, 2003
Rosy, I know of one pub with some Richmond memorabillia in it - the London Tavern. It's on Lennox Street, about 200m from Swan Street.

I've enjoyed many a good win down there after a game at the MCG - usually packed out with Tiger fans singing the song etc.

There's probably some others with Tiger stuff in them, but it could have been the London. Cheers.