Sunraysia Tigers Bus trip to the Port Adelaide game in round 7 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sunraysia Tigers Bus trip to the Port Adelaide game in round 7

irympletiger

Tiger Cub
Feb 13, 2013
I just wanted to inform any puntroadenders that live in or around the Mildura area, that the Sunraysia Tigers have arranged a bus trip to the Port game on May 11th.

Tickets are still available on the 53 seat luxury coach that will leave the Centro Mildura car park at 7AM and return that night after a quick stop for dinner at the Waikerie Hotel. A seat on the bus is only $50 per person.

If you get in touch with us this week, we may still be able to include you in the bulk ticket purchase (Country/Interstate members can exchange a game at no cost) so that we can all sit together. After that, we may still be able to arrange tickets that may not necessarily be in the same area.

We would also consider a pick up in the Riverland area if we still had seats available.

Please contact the Sunraysia Tigers for more details [email protected]

irympletiger

Tiger Cub
Feb 13, 2013
Just one other thing that I forgot to mention.

We will be running a raffle on the bus where the lucky winner will be able to go out onto the ground to hold up the banner with the cheer squad. What a great experience that will be!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Sounds like fun. Have forwarded to a couple of friends who might be interested.