SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
Harry I'm not sure about the draft yet. I think you form a private league and hold a draft, it could be fun.
As a matter of interest, gold subscribers from last year can already start forming a SC team. I started last night and spend 7 million on 11 players hah hah

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Are you allowed to have a team in a Supercoach draft league and a team in the regular supercoach competition as well? If so I wouldn't mind giving the PRE draft game a go.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
YinnarTiger said:
Are you allowed to have a team in a Supercoach draft league and a team in the regular supercoach competition as well? If so I wouldn't mind giving the PRE draft game a go.
Yinnar, the Draft Comp team runs side-by-side with your regular SC league, by the look of it:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/supercoach-news/new-rules-for-supercoach-in-2013-include-extra-trades-free-draft-game-and-rolling-lockout/story-fn88c7kz-1226526669356

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
YinnarTiger said:

Yes, you can have teams with both the original Supercoach and the new Supercoach draft version with the same account.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Not too far away now people...

Sign here if you want to join the inaugral PuntRoadEnd Supercoach League (the non-draft version).

I will post a league code when the game opens up shortly.

SkillzThatKillz is in the house, so 17 spots left to fill....

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Count me in for a spot when it all kicks off