SUPERCOACH 2013 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SUPERCOACH 2013

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
WesternTiger said:
Just went Goodes to Ibbotson myself. Issue with the rucks having Cox, Nicholls and Simpson. Cannot play all three unfortunately.

And then Ibbotson repays you with a filthy score...and Nicholls gets injured...

I already had a win for this week so didn't bother trading but my defence is in need for some bolstering for next week seeing as I have both Goodes and Hanley benched.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Time to get rid of Goodes - might keep Hanley if he is going to miss more than another week.

Also considering getting rid of Maric probably for Goldstein.

Nice score for Round 18 BTW Bullus.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Cheers Skillz, closing in on the mystical top 100, sit 155 at the moment but still some ground to make up. The fight for the top prize is pretty intense, this one will go down to the wire - not too many trades left at the top.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Tough week once again, burnt 2 trades this week, punted Nicholls for the cash and bought Hanley back into my backline.
1 trade left which will be mid/forward Harvey/Bartel then i'm done and what will be will be.

How did we play this game with 24 trades in previous years? With so many late outs, rested and subs the game is becoming tougher......i just hope they dont go the same way as dream team

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tiger Ghost said:
Tough week once again, burnt 2 trades this week, punted Nicholls for the cash and bought Hanley back into my backline.
1 trade left which will be mid/forward Harvey/Bartel then i'm done and what will be will be.

How did we play this game with 24 trades in previous years? With so many late outs, rested and subs the game is becoming tougher......i just hope they dont go the same way as dream team

It used to be 20 trades before last year.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
All out of trades now, just hoping for the injury gods to be kind. Up to 133 in the rankings, scaling the top 100 is like approaching the summit of Everest.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
bullus_hit said:
All out of trades now, just hoping for the injury gods to be kind. Up to 133 in the rankings, scaling the top 100 is like approaching the summit of Everest.

I still have 3 left and 100k - trying to sneak a league win.

Will have to wait and see.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
SkillzThatKillz said:
I still have 3 left and 100k - trying to sneak a league win.

Will have to wait and see.

3 trades is very handy at this stage, plan on any this week? It's do or die now, looks like I might be meeting you next week if you manage a win.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
bullus_hit said:
3 trades is very handy at this stage, plan on any this week? It's do or die now, looks like I might be meeting you next week if you manage a win.

Hehe...not sure yet. Will size up my opposition this week first!

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
bullus_hit said:

ive got two left and two semis to play. reckon i will use them both this week.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Injury update makes for depressing reading -

Hartlett - suspended 2 weeks
Heppell - likely stress fractures (season)
Hanley - hip flexor (test)
Henderson - knee (season)

Cox - reprimand
Cotchin - test
Scott Thompson - test
Ibbotson - available

Big trouble for most I would have thought, those with trades are in a plum position (unfortunately i am not one of them).

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
It's been a horrible second half of the year for me. Gone from top 800 to top 8000.

Blown right out.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Confirmed outs-

Ibbotson
Hartlett
Heppell
Thompson
Nicholls

Test - Hanley (looks promising)
Kreuzer (50/50)
Cotchin (likely)

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
bullus_hit said:
Confirmed outs-

Ibbotson
Hartlett
Heppell
Thompson
Nicholls

Test - Hanley (looks promising)
Kreuzer (50/50)
Cotchin (likely)

Big game this week Bullus - I have you in the PRE league prelim.

Supercoach Gold has you pipping me by 1 point!

Should be close!

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
2 Prelims. 1 trade left. I have hung onto it tho if Hanley or Cotch are late outs I will prob use it.
Walker out is a pain tho I have Staker as an emergency

So far my 2 games are tight. I need a big one from skipper GAblett tomorrow. And no more late outs.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Bad luck Bullus, went down to the wire.

Thought my trade Clisby to Birchall ruined it for me but I have tried to trade with both risks ala Dixon and smarts when you look at my depth on the bench.