Supercoach 2014 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2014

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Getting in early but putting out the feelers on who wants to be part of the annual PRE Supercoach 2014 league.

Will send out the league code as soon as it comes online.

Previous players and/or mid to long term PREnder's get priority spots.

I am in so that leaves 17 more spots.

This Is Anfield

Tiger Champion
Sep 25, 2013
Melbourne
SkillzThatKillz said:
Getting in early but putting out the feelers on who wants to be part of the annual PRE Supercoach 2014 league.

Will send out the league code as soon as it comes online.

Previous players and/or mid to long term PREnder's get priority spots.

I am in so that leaves 17 more spots.

I don't meet much of that criteria Skillz so, if you don't get enough, I'll have a crack at anything :)

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
This Is Anfield said:
I don't meet much of that criteria Skillz so, if you don't get enough, I'll have a crack at anything :)

All good, you've pretty active in the forums so you'll get a spot with the rest of the Supercoach PRE League royalty!

non hogkins

Tiger Rookie
Jan 26, 2013
Count Me in as usual have already been studying the prospectus , got my team picked but that will change. Would like to kick off with a bit of discussion, I would presume danger will be a lock in most teams but is gaj worth the price tag,some of the rookies will be hard decisions at there prices this year but martin and Hogan look like locks

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
non hogkins said:
Count Me in as usual have already been studying the prospectus , got my team picked but that will change. Would like to kick off with a bit of discussion, I would presume danger will be a lock in most teams but is gaj worth the price tag,some of the rookies will be hard decisions at there prices this year but martin and Hogan look like locks

Gaz is an interesting proposition, he could spend more time up forward which will hurt his output. Pendles is probably better value at this stage, Selwood another who should maintain his premium status.

As for rookies, Tyson must be given serious consideration, my man Lewis Taylor is also a very attractive option (without the price tag).

Others to consider would be Beams, Bock and even Miles if he is given some early opportunities.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
mexican_radio said:
I'm gonna give it another go this year.
Skillz, I like your avatar. What's your KDR ?

1.09 at the moment. Have been smashing it lately though so it is steadily increasing.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
mexican_radio said:
who is going to select Gaz and make him captain as their first step ;D

I reckon Jackson might have another good game on him in R1 keeping his score under 100.

I will look at him when his price drops I think.

Pendlebury is the one for me ATM.