Supercoach 2014 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2014

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
SkillzThatKillz said:
I bought in Josh Kennedy (Swans) for Gazza - hit a 140 this weekend so happy with that.

great planning! I went for a trade where I brought in 2 upgrades. Luke Parker (123) and Sam Mitchell (103) so just OK so far.

I have too many big name/low scorers - a trap I always fall for. J.Roughhead and T.Walker being 2 notable ones.
Darcy Gardner and Jimmy Bartel let me down this week too.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Bullus is ranked at 193 - amazing effort!!

I'm sitting at 2199 - hope to finish very strongly with some cash and trades up my sleeve.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
SkillzThatKillz said:
Bullus is ranked at 193 - amazing effort!!

I'm sitting at 2199 - hope to finish very strongly with some cash and trades up my sleeve.

Cheers Skillz, up to 154 now but face an uphill battle to hold my ground. Stevie J gone for the week, Pav highly doubtful, Swallow 50/50. Waiting nervously for the team sheet on Thursday.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I have been bumped out of the finals by Bullus this week.

Absolute Supercoach carnage with Beams (C), Pendlebury, Stevie J, Bartel all out & Goddard playing injured.

I saved my trades for next week as I had the week off in my work league with $$$ at risk.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
SkillzThatKillz said:
I have been bumped out of the finals by Bullus this week.

Absolute Supercoach carnage with Beams (C), Pendlebury, Stevie J, Bartel all out & Goddard playing injured.

I saved my trades for next week as I had the week off in my work league with $$$ at risk.

Unbelievable carnage this week, 4 of the top 6 mids have massive injury concerns - Ward, JPK, Beams & Pendles. Then there's SJ who is highly unlikely next week. I'm all out of trades so will be hoping for Acres to get a call up, not looking too flash even if he is. Worst week on the injury front I can remember.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Looks like pendlebury may be ok for next week, but i've now got beams and kennedy out with only one trade left! Hoping for K Mitchell to get another go myself

Edit: Geez, now Fyfe and likely Harvey out suspended. I'm done

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
larabee said:
Looks like pendlebury may be ok for next week, but i've now got beams and kennedy out with only one trade left! Hoping for K Mitchell to get another go myself

Edit: Geez, now Fyfe and likely Harvey out suspended. I'm done

I'm done too, SJ, Beams, Harvey & Fyfe. Supercoach Armageddon.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
bullus_hit said:
I'm done too, SJ, Beams, Harvey & Fyfe. Supercoach Armageddon.

That's me done as well then. One trade left and will miss Beams, Kennedy, Harvey, Fyfe. Just hope Pendles can get back on the park.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
This week is the epitome of carnage for most supercoachers.

Last 2 weeks I've had: Bartel, Stevie J, Kennedy, Fyfe, Suckling, Beams and Pendlebury.

Scored 2,400+ still this week with Pendles, Beams, Kennedy and Suckling all missing/Injured, which I was happy with. Only had one trade left which forced me to go Beams to Priddis. Didn't have enough for Rocky unfortunately.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
The news just gets worse - Bartel doubtful, Pendles doubtful, Barlow out, SJ out, Fyfe out, Boomer out, Cloke out, Beams out and JPK out ( 1 week)

Looking at 3 donuts myself.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
It's been tough after hitting the low 3000's, I've dropped back to mid 6's.

Burnt my last two trades this week on JPK and Beams went to Ellis & Sloane because there is zero chance of either being rested.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
worst week I can remember. out - fyfe, beams, barlow, johnson, harvey and possibly martin. no trades left.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Get back amongst it Bully. Your a good egg, missed your wise words.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
SCOOP said:
Get back amongst it Bully. Your a good egg, missed your wise words.

Thanks for the kind words Scoop, just a brief hiatus, will be back in the fray soon.