Supercoach 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2015

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Wow.

Layout of the Supercoach site is all out of whack for me.

Won't let me make any trades or view my team normally - hoping its on the SC end and not mine.

Figured it out...damn compatibility view settings changed...

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
I've sent myself into trade oblivion, all for the little master. Now it's time to hope and pray no injuries come my way.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
bullus_hit said:
I've sent myself into trade oblivion, all for the little master. Now it's time to hope and pray no injuries come my way.

Used two of my last 4 trades to bring Abblett in yesterday! ???

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
WesternTiger said:
Used two of my last 4 trades to bring Abblett in yesterday! ???

Season over for me, got 22 minutes of Gaz and now he's likely to miss the season. Story of my year, Sloane x2, Rocky x2, Gaz x2 (just to name a few). Year from hell after 2 top 1000 finishes, time to look ahead to 2016.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
bullus_hit said:
Season over for me, got 22 minutes of Gaz and now he's likely to miss the season. Story of my year, Sloane x2, Rocky x2, Gaz x2 (just to name a few). Year from hell after 2 top 1000 finishes, time to look ahead to 2016.

Similar story here Bully, and to top the round off Longmire starts Mitchell as sub!

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Tiger Ghost said:
Similar story here Bully, and to top the round off Longmire starts Mitchell as sub!

And Franklin out just adds salt to the wounds as I used my emergency for loophole purposes, a nice big fat donut to finish the weekend.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
bullus_hit said:
And Franklin out just adds salt to the wounds as I used my emergency for loophole purposes, a nice big fat donut to finish the weekend.

I didnt know Buddy was out when i posted, havent looked but think i had Lonie as emergency 70 odd i think

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
bullus_hit said:

Yep the Swans killed me as well as Gazza. Projected around 2500 at the start of the round and finished with 2002.