Supercoach 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2015

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Tigertool said:
Traded in Tom Mitchell and Luke Parker last week up from some rookies. Scored 2,200 with Vandenburgs 37, Brodie Smiths 16, and Nathan Brown had to cover an injury so I got his 27 as well.

Had Parker as my Captains loophole thinking I was a genius, and still lost by 50 points. I was filthy.

I bought in Mitchell last week too, will look at punting Heeney this week and another upgrade

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Upgraded Cripps to Treloar this week. Pleased with my midfield now, probably 1 upgrade away with Tom Mitchell moving to the forward line after.

Mids are now Fyfe, Neale, Dangerfield, Beams, Rockliff, Griffen, Treloar and Tom Mitchell. Pleased with that. Got a bit of work on my defense and forward line though. Looking at upgrading to Brodie Smith, Zorko and Motlop over the next few weeks, any other ideas in those areas?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Tiger Ghost said:
Dangerfield, Parker or Rockliff this week, cant decide!

Roll a dice, probably can't go wrong with any, but IMO Rockliff wins purely due to the price as I think all 3 will score similar points for the rest of the year.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Not sure how scoring works anymore. Watching the live scores on H/S site Dangerfeild on 45 points gives a free kick away and his score goes up to 48!!!! wtf

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
mtench said:
Not sure how scoring works anymore. Watching the live scores on H/S site Dangerfeild on 45 points gives a free kick away and his score goes up to 48!!!! wtf

Its made up as they go along, 3300 points to share between 2 teams in every game....Has to be made up doesnt it?

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
This is the time of year i start to lose interest, the byes destroy it. They have improved it somewhat by using the top 18 scores from your team from each round but still on a personal level it doesnt do it for me.

Now trade wise for me none this week, next week i plan on using all 3 available and at the moment looking at adding Sloane, Parker and Titch to my team

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
i've had shocking luck with introducing new players.

Bought in Birchall, Rockliff, Sloan and Mummy and all have been injured during their first game! Fair warning, expect Pendles to be injured next week.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
mtench said:
they certainly favour some players over others. Guys like Hodge Pendelbury Danger and H Shaw seem to get SC points just for being in the general area of the ball

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Some massive scores this week, wouldn't be surprised to see the car being won this round.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
bullus_hit said:
Some massive scores this week, wouldn't be surprised to see the car being won this round.

Yeah just got done by my bro-in-law. Score of 2628 and 514 from his subs!

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I was pleased with my 2601 last week but as it turned out lots of people got high scores.

Good to finally get Gablett in. Pretty much used all my trades now so hopefully can home with a wet sail.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Anyone else have Goldstein as VC tonight?

221 not too bad a score with 442 with the VC loophole.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Damn was hoping to bring in Goldstein and Ablett this week. Won't be able to afford them both now after their monster scores. Grrrr.

DanMinogue

Tiger Rookie
Mar 22, 2013
mrposhman said:
Damn was hoping to bring in Goldstein and Ablett this week. Won't be able to afford them both now after their monster scores. Grrrr.
if you have Fyfe may be worth culling if your desperate for Ablett and maybe downgrading your second ruck to a Downie to make some cash?

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
yeh I VCd Goldstein, what a beast.

Scored 2600 again this week

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Ive had a terrible few weeks, lost Sloane then Franklin for a week, Selwood for a week, Shiel gone, Edwards gone. Throw in the Phil Walsh thing and went a week without Selwood, Dangerfield and Smith.
Was flying up until the byes, start planning for next year lol