supercoach 2016 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

supercoach 2016

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Noticed the HS supercoach book is out Saturday for $2.50 with the Sun. If like past years, it is good value for assisting in picking teams.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
bullus_hit said:
Your drafting was pretty good this year, onwards and upwards.
Cheers bully. As they say there's only one way to go from the bottom!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Only got two spots left now. First in best dressed. Code is 609826 Even got Robbo and Ralph to compete against

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Few spots left in the PRE league, anyone who is not in the 2nd league feel free to join. Just before lock out i'll add some celebs to fill any vacant spots. 181151

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Thought I was doing well scoring 2206 then looked at our league and I'm last!

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
tough week for scoring.At least made a bit of a comeback on the pack this week after a pretty ordinary start.

I had Ablett all summer then chickened out on the eve of round 1. Bad move leaving out the SC bald genius. What was I thinking.

All pre season I said to myself striclty primos and cash cow rookies to start and I wouldn't fall for mid pricers again. So what do I do, put Polec and Brad Crouch in my midfield. AArrgg.

Johannassin pinging his hammy this week was a big blow. He looked he was going to be a Defensive primo.

Frustrating game this.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
This is my worst start to Supercoach ever. Completely got Captain wrong every week. Yet to get over 220 from a captain.

Had Gibbo & Easton Wood out this week. Have a few Cash Cows building nicely but geez it's hard. Will push Brown out and Get Byrne Jones from Port in. Cripps & Wines slightly performing under and our own Dusty Martin is hurting.

Amazing that only scoring 2044 raised my overall ranking 10k.