supercoach 2016 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

supercoach 2016

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Byrne Jones looks pretty good, Scoop. Good Camberwell Sharks lad.

I have to go Ruggles, unfortuately. Few thou short.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
evo said:
Byrne Jones looks pretty good, Scoop. Good Camberwell Sharks lad.

I have to go Ruggles, unfortuately. Few thou short.

Would have drafted Byrne-Jones instead of Gordon, absolutely blitzed the combine and has some decent skills to go with the athleticism. Looking like a steal at pick 52.

As for my SC year, not too bad and slowly building but have butchered the bench selections and captain's picks, so hard now without Gaz firing.

This week's bargain, Tom Rockliff at 486k.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
bullus_hit said:
This week's bargain, Tom Rockliff at 486k.

so much for that.

wow, the injuries this season have been diabolical.

It's a fully time job plugging the gyke.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
i got my best result ever last week (I think).
scored 2530 to rank 112 overall for the week.

much better than the week before where my capt scored under 100 and 2 of my bench players scored about 50pts more than guys in their position on the field.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I haven't got my captain right a single round.

Thought Matt Priddis at 502 is the buy of the week. Didn't actually squeeze Hopper in.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
SCOOP said:
I haven't got my captain right a single round.

Thought Matt Priddis at 502 is the buy of the week. Didn't actually squeeze Hopper in.

Went Priddis this week too. Looking for Robbie Gray and Chad Wingard next week then hopefully several weeks without trading. Brought Hopper in this week also.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Unfortunately I got Priddis too early just before he had a couple of shitters - reckon he is an absolute bargain at current prices.

Picked up Hopper last week. Happy with him, but with so many talented guys waiting in the wings he might not play every game.

Like Poshman I'm targetting Robbie Gray.

Was quietly hoping Lids had a bit of an off game this week so I could pick him up cheap.

Wishing I got Hannebury rather than Parker a few weeks back.

Happy with the rest of my team. Hopefully Ablett starts playing some good footy.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Just joined the zero trade club, ranked 212 however so still an outside chance, my season largely hinges on Deledio's calf.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
mtench said:
No trades left??

Out of trades and have copped 3 donuts due to old man Deledio, battling to stay in the top 1000 now but at least have Phillips back in the side.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Good luck to Rhythm Is A Rancer and Punt Road Scholar who take each other on in the GF of PRE1 and Good Luck to Don't Argue and The Phantom who take on each other in the GF of PRE2.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
thats excellent dude. Had an awful grandfinal round and dropped out of the top 1000 :(