SuperCoach 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SuperCoach 2019

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Leagues are set up again, if you played last year you should get a email from HS

For anyone else league codes are

PuntRoadEnd : 976783

PuntRoadEnd 2: 246713

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm in for this year again.

Has anyone done draft before? Seems an interesting concept but never done it before.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
For the 2nd week running I don’t have option to trade any players after Monday. So I’ve been able to make a trade on Monday both weeks but after that all the red T options are not available.

This doesn’t seem right? Any SC gurus explain why?

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Were you able to make any trades on the Monday?

Edit: Re-reading, I see you made a trade on Monday. Remember you are limited to two trades per week (three in the bye rounds) after round 1 has completed.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
YinnarTiger said:
Were you able to make any trades on the Monday?

Edit: Re-reading, I see you made a trade on Monday. Remember you are limited to two trades per week (three in the bye rounds) after round 1 has completed.
Yeah, thanks. I didn’t realise the 2 trade limit.