Surprise packets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Surprise packets

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Shai Bolton. To be AA and finish at the pointy end of the Brownlow.

Reactions: 4 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Really looking forward to CCJ need him to step up.I think Miller might play a few games to seems rated in the club.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If he wins a second Brownlow he would have to be GOAT

Why does he need the 2nd to prove to be one of the greatest.
Why isnt Melbourne copping the same shitt we copped for 30 years for picking Fiora instead of Pavlich and Tambling instead of Franklin?
Martin will be remembered in 100 years not sure the other 2 will be.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Why does he need the 2nd to prove to be one of the greatest.
Why isnt Melbourne copping the same shitt we copped for 30 years for picking Fiora instead of Pavlich and Tambling instead of Franklin?
Martin will be remembered in 100 years not sure the other 2 will be.

Probably doesn't need a 2nd Brownlow to be in considered GOAT but a second Brownlow would end all arguments

And nobody cares about Melbourne

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Rhyan Mansell to be given a list spot, debut, make bachars HBF his own and get a premiership medal in his 11th game

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Vlaustin to accidentally take Dangerfield out with his hard uncompromising attack on the ball in all 3 games we play against Geelong.
Oh and wins the Jack Dyer medal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Josh Caddy to do a Kamdyn and fight his way back into a regular senior spot. Cinderella story of 2021

Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Vlaustin to accidentally take Dangerfield out with his hard uncompromising attack on the ball in all 3 games we play against Geelong.
Oh and wins the Jack Dyer medal.
yeah, look out when Vlast comes across Elbowfield ..

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
yeah, look out when Vlast comes across Elbowfield ..
If Tigga did the exact same thing to Dangerflog he'd get 3 weeks, the media sycophant, sock puppet, circle jerking *smile* smacks would be clammering all over each other to have him rubbed out.

Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
If Tigga did the exact same thing to Dangerflog he'd get 3 weeks, the media sycophant, sock puppet, circle jerking *smile* smacks would be clammering all over each other to have him rubbed out.
sadly that's probably right.... but Tigga could get into his head, word him up ... niggle him mentally, he has plenty of ammunition !

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Probably doesn't need a 2nd Brownlow to be in considered GOAT but a second Brownlow would end all arguments

And nobody cares about Melbourne
I would prefer another Norm Smith and premiership, then he will be the greatest!