Sydney Stack

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I love it when the ball is loose in front of him bouncing around. Most players frantically grab at it or just dive on it. Stacky calmly taps it along and makes the ball talk, takes possession and off he goes.
He's like a cat playing with an injured mouse

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He has been unbelievably good, but if could possibly ‘Viney’ Treloar he would go into the hall of fame for me.
I can’t believe he is in his first year. What the f#*’

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
I love it when the ball is loose in front of him bouncing around. Most players frantically grab at it or just dive on it. Stacky calmly taps it along and makes the ball talk, takes possession and off he goes.
I've noticed this a few times too. It's like he has the ball on a string.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
true. thing is with most players when this happens you're on the edge of your seat thinking 'sit up, sit up..' Not with Stacky. full relaxo, and its been like that since halfway through his debut game!

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Hey forget the rising star. AFL player ratings has Stacky in the AFL team of the year as at Rd 16.

That's really the discussion. He is playing at AA level. Lambert and Shed our other two in the team

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hey forget the rising star. AFL player ratings has Stacky in the AFL team of the year as at Rd 16.

That's really the discussion. He is playing at AA level. Lambert and Shed our other two in the team
Unbelievable first year player.
Over 45+ years of watching the game he has had the most impact.
Lambert is underrated, he plays he makes us 10 times better.
Edwards has gone to another level since they made him captain.
All well deserved

The only one missing would be Castagna.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The goal he kicked on the weekend was all class. The one handed pick up, snap at goal and finger in the air celebration were all in one motion.

aoc1974

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2015

Around 18 minutes in Gilbert McAdam does a Stack v Walsh comparison.... despite the humour he leaves you in no doubt of his opinion as to both of their abilities. Don't think Maher was all that happy!
BTW.... Caller rings in just prior re Maurices boy....... got a bit confusing, dunno if he got mixed up with Daniels brother? Easy to do with Andy Maher mumbling in the background!

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
Interesting to see him named on the extended bench. Bit unusual you’d think given his amazing on field form.
Is the footy dept. sending him a message or am I reading too much into it?