Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Watched Stacks first qtr goal and point again and marvelled at his feigning ability. Sends his opponent scrambling all over the place. Gonna be fun watching him sell candy.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Riewoldt is one of the best readers of the game l have seen. Does things others dont see until it is too late. I would include him in any list of players with x-factor

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Watched Stacks first qtr goal and point again and marvelled at his feigning ability. Sends his opponent scrambling all over the place. Gonna be fun watching him sell candy.

I said to my kids he could open a milk bar. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised at the blank stares.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Article in hearld sun how we got him to the club.
Apparently we knew he wouldn't be picked up.
* can someone post the article??

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Article in hearld sun how we got him to the club.
Apparently we knew he wouldn't be picked up.
* can someone post the article??

Call me a cynic, but seriously, how many more times does this fact have to be brought up?

Is Gestapo Gill finding a way to penalise us for non-diclosure or something?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Call me a cynic, but seriously, how many more times does this fact have to be brought up?

I follow footy 24-7.
Whats the AFL got do with it? The kid wasnt drafted by 18 clubs. Till we got him in a preseason draft.
West coast have been doing it for 35 years. The AFL has done nothing to them.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

I follow footy 24-7.
Whats the AFL got do with it? The kid wasnt drafted by 18 clubs. Till we got him in a preseason draft.
West coast have been doing it for 35 years. The AFL has done nothing to them.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
What's there to see in that?

We backed our system and took a chance that 17 other clubs weren't prepared to take.

We're reaping the rewards and they aren't. It's a bit different to hiding players or telling them to turn up late to other clubs interviews.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Them yellow boxes appear to 1,2,3..... wonder what that means? ;)

Attachments

• D_p-yY7VAAEMrjw.jpeg
    D_p-yY7VAAEMrjw.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 59

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Still can't believe 17 clubs completely overlooked a super talent like this.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hmmm Syd has the highest player rating ................................ geez the circle jerkers are fast having their work cut out justifying awarding Sammy Walsh with the medal still.

But they probably will anyway as a feelgood act for the Blues.

How good would it be if Syd became the first to win the RS, Norm Smith Medal, Premiership Medal and get AA in his first season LOL.

Imagine the melts in the media and the forums it would be sooooo sweeet

Reactions: 1 user