Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Is that Rioli under there with '44' on his wrist to remind him that he has an opportunity that Stack doesn't?

Who-was-best-on-ground-in-Richmond-s-win-over-Geelong_2DVJ_bFtb.jpg

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Dr Peter Buckner on SEN just indicated Stack has been pulled out of the VFL team? Can't
see any press.

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Dr Peter Buckner on SEN just indicated Stack has been pulled out of the VFL team? Can't
see any press.

The Club knows far better than me ...
Just thought it would have been worth playing Stackman to see if he's up to match fitness and whether his foot could hold up in a game.
Seems risky to me that they might select him for the Big Dance when he's hardly played any footy of late.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Stack to play from 1/4 time. Will be like Pavarotti singing at at pub karaoke night.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Hate to be the vibe killer, but I don't know what people expected. Dropped to the VFL, then injured. He was never coming in for the GF.

Reactions: 3 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Rest up and get ready for a big preseason.

2020 will be the year of Stack

Reactions: 6 users