Sydney Stack

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Not making the team in the finals should put enough fire in the belly to look after himself in the offseason and have a huge pre-season.

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Not making the team in the finals should put enough fire in the belly to look after himself in the offseason and have a huge pre-season.
Came last in the shuttles today and 2nd last in the repeat 300's, but at least he wasn't throwing up so must be fitter;). Means nothing as he was worse this time last year and we all saw what he did.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
considering he has been on the list since Dec 2014 (2015 Rookie draft) so he has played 5 full seasons, you are probably right
Dimma said that we will most likely have Castagnafield play only against top 6 sides.
"We can't and wont want to humiliate our opposition, thats why we have to come to the decision to only play Castagnafield when we really need him".

Reactions: 1 user

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Came last in the shuttles today and 2nd last in the repeat 300's, but at least he wasn't throwing up so must be fitter;). Means nothing as he was worse this time last year and we all saw what he did.
Exactly right Caesar, the indigenous boys generally can't see the point of running if a footy isn't involved.

Eddie Betts thinks a time trial is something that happens after you steal a watch but has anyone covered over any distance if there's space in front of goal.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue.
Jun 18, 2007
Exactly right Caesar, the indigenous boys generally can't see the point of running if a footy isn't involved.

Eddie Betts thinks a time trial is something that happens after you steal a watch but has anyone covered over any distance if there's space in front of goal.
Shai Bolton went and got himself a running coach and is a premiership player at 20 because of it.

Reactions: 4 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
What’s his position in 2020? I desperately hope we don’t persist with the forward idea.

he’s a backman, or maybe a winger if he gets fit enough.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 22, 2019
What’s his position in 2020? I desperately hope we don’t persist with the forward idea.

he’s a backman, or maybe a winger if he gets fit enough.
I asked Balmey at a function recently.
His exact words were “good question, we’re still not sure. He’ll probably start in defence but I see him as a midfielder”.
When prompted about the switch he mentioned something about Stacky not defending enough at the time

Reactions: 2 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I asked Balmey at a function recently.
His exact words were “good question, we’re still not sure. He’ll probably start in defence but I see him as a midfielder”.
When prompted about the switch he mentioned something about Stacky not defending enough at the time
thanks DA, appreciate this one. Interesting to know. Plenty of time to learn how to defend, so hopefully we see him doing more of it next year.

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
I still see him as a back pocket. Liam 'premiership player' Baker though is going to take some shifting.

spook

It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue.
Jun 18, 2007
I love him as a forward. But then, I love him anywhere on the field.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Known for awhile, but now revealed in Herald Sun will also be on news tonight, Sydney is in love , a blossoming romance with Richmond AFLW player Monique Conti

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Known for awhile, but now revealed in Herald Sun will also be on news tonight, Sydney is in love , a blossoming romance with Richmond AFLW player Monique Conti
Great that young Monique feels safe enough to come out as a heterosexual so publicly.

Just another example of inclusivity and acceptance from the RFC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Who knows how many other girls have lined up to get Stacky. He's got the looks.