• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Sydney Stack

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Who knows how many other girls have lined up to get Stacky. He's got the looks.
yep hes a pretty handsome rooster is our Stackman.

haven't seen young Monique yet, but I imagine she won't be too hard to look at either.

Good on 'em. Young and crazy, with the world at their feet.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I wondered when we would start seeing romances at AFL footy clubs. There you go, stacky is a trend-setter.

Reactions: 2 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Must be a slow news day.

Hopefully though, here's to many eligible father/sons/daughters - good pedigree.

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 22, 2019
Known for awhile, but now revealed in Herald Sun will also be on news tonight, Sydney is in love , a blossoming romance with Richmond AFLW player Monique Conti
i assume you used your usual methods of track observation on this one Caesar? I imagine glass is far more comfortable on your face than chain mesh though?

• Haha

mjb

Tiger Rookie
Jun 23, 2007
As his old football coach said, “try him in a number of positions and if he fails to perform then pull him off”

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Broken Hill
yep hes a pretty handsome rooster is our Stackman.

haven't seen young Monique yet, but I imagine she won't be too hard to look at either.

Good on 'em. Young and crazy, with the world at their feet.
Lovely looking lass. Monique Conti :gotiges

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hopefully stack plays over 100 games they have 5 boys (and 1 girl for the AFLW team). No pressure.

• Haha

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
I'd love to see our Syd doing this.........................over to you Stacky.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
My brother was at training today in QLD and says that Stack was a standout today, both skillwise and fitness wise.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
My brother was at training today in QLD and says that Stack was a standout today, both skillwise and fitness wise.
@Rfc4Ever I've worked out your brother is @caesar , because we all know that the tigers don't start training until he gets there. So Julius, should I switch over to the training thread now to get your report?:)

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Feels like he is a mission to play every week. Real point to prove.

Year one he was motivated to show he should be on a list, Year two is about showing he is an elite talent.

If he can produce what he did last year off eight weeks training coming from a long way off, can’t wait for what 2020 shows.

A full year of Stack & Pickett, good grief.

Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
@Rfc4Ever I've worked out your brother is @caesar , because we all know that the tigers don't start training until he gets there. So Julius, should I switch over to the training thread now to get your report?:)
Every man has his limits so will be relying on others, hopefully.

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 26, 2018
Every man has his limits so will be relying on others, hopefully.
One of our regular posters on here is personally involved in the training camp so, with a bit of luck, we get some first hand up close and personal type of information.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Im picking will be an elite A grader and will go down as one of the biggest selection steals of all time

• Love
  • Wow