• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Sydney Stack

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
One of our regular posters on here is personally involved in the training camp so, with a bit of luck, we get some first hand up close and personal type of information.
Said poster must be on a gag order?, 'what happens on camp stays on camp':(

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
One of our regular posters on here is personally involved in the training camp so, with a bit of luck, we get some first hand up close and personal type of information.
If you're thinking kiwitiger, pretty sure the PRE kiwitiger is a different person to the BF kiwitiger.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Whoever the other guy is , I dont think its me either :)

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
On his latest Insta story he looks ripped. Lean and powerful.

I’m far too excited for January.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Feels like he is a mission to play every week. Real point to prove.

A full year of Stack & Pickett, good grief.
This is one of the very things I am looking forward to Pickett, Stackman and Shai in 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
In all my years (joined as a kid in '74) this is probably the most "butterflies in the tummy" I've ever felt before a season.

The mere thought of our depth with so many new players coming through is seriously scary. In reality, not all of them will reach their ceiling but it is still a list to salivate over when you consider we possibly still have another Rioli and a quality tall back waiting to be drafted in Nov!!!

Reactions: 7 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
In all my years (joined as a kid in '74) this is probably the most "butterflies in the tummy" I've ever felt before a season.

The mere thought of our depth with so many new players coming through is seriously scary. In reality, not all of them will reach their ceiling but it is still a list to salivate over when you consider we possibly still have another Rioli and a quality tall back waiting to be drafted in Nov!!!
Agree, in '18 we didn't know if we could get that high again that season (esp as the media were willing us to be 1 yr wonders like the Dogs were the previous yr) This time around we know we can do it again & we have seen through injury last yr that we have some decent depth coming through as well. We'll see more of these kids this yr as they continue to develope. an exciting season awaits. #GoTiges!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
This is one of the very things I am looking forward to Pickett, Stackman and Shai in 2020
You could throw JR n Higlet into that mix n then perhaps Balta, Cholly n maybe even Soldo as players who've grabbed some decent senior game time last year and should improve again.
Bloody ridiculous that only another heavy run of injuries this year could see a bunch younger players get the run of senior games they deserve.