Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Could push Shorty out of the side, so much better one on one and in the air, I think he’ll play mainly in the back half with spurts in the middle this season.

Body shape has changed substantially in 15 months of been in the AFL system

Reactions: 1 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Could push Shorty out of the side, so much better one on one and in the air, I think he’ll play mainly in the back half with spurts in the middle this season.

Body shape has changed substantially in 15 months of been in the AFL system
More likely to push Bachar out.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Heard debate this afternoon that the mark he took against GWS can’t be considered for MOTY as it was in pre season. ???????????

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Heard debate this afternoon that the mark he took against GWS can’t be considered for MOTY as it was in pre season. ???????????

That's normal. But I expect him to take a few more MOTY contenders this year.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Still not sure what his best position is, forward or back. Being able to take a grab like the one against GWS could make me lean towards the forward line.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
That's normal. But I expect him to take a few more MOTY contenders this year.

Didn’t know that!
I should but got excited for the mark & kid.
Oh well.
Like you said, I’m sure he take another one, mind you in possibly an empty stadium near you!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Just a warm up.
Wait till he unleashes the real one.

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Still not sure what his best position is, forward or back. Being able to take a grab like the one against GWS could make me lean towards the forward line.

Dunno if it means anything but he was a notable absentee in the pic on Grimes’ IG on their “#backscamp”.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Backline for me.

Reads the play, hard as nails, good tackler, and when he gets the ball he never wastes it.

Reactions: 4 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Definitely backline. Doesn't have the manic pressure for our fwd line. Also it's easier to take hangers in the backline, ask jeremy howe.