Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Went for the bump a few times (twice/thrice) when he could have tackled allowing the ball to fall free and on all occasions I believe it was picked up by a Scabbie. Not near his best game by far.

Reactions: 1 users
Was ordinary against the Blues and was a non affair again tonight.

Not fit enough or has become complacent after last year or both.

Either way he needs to pull his finger out.

Ross is knocking on the door very loudly.

Reactions: 5 users
Invisible tonight...Not his best one but to good to leave out.

What you get when you don't put in the work, talent alone should not be cause for selection.

Georgie and Rioli poor as well but not due to total lack of dedication during lockdown.

Reactions: 1 user
Was slow to get up from a bump early in the game. Wonder if it did a bit of damage? Just couldn’t get near it for the remainder. Needs to find his mojo.... soon.

Woeful tonight. Just a horrible game.

I love the young man but put everything into your footy mate and leave the pink hair dye *smile* to others.

Yes yes I know I’m a dinosaur.

Reactions: 4 users
Unfortunately seeing some of why he didn’t get drafted professionalism needs some work has drank too much bath water

Unfortunately seeing some of why he didn’t get drafted professionalism needs some work has drank too much bath water

The hunger he played early last year looks like it has diminished.
Tonight he played like Marty McGrath.

Get fired up Syd and refocus on being the footy player you were last year trying to prove yourself to everyone that you were worthy.

You got to the top rapidly and dominated by doing exactly that work and focussing, but you can fall from it just as quickly if not faster if you lose focus and think the hard work is done.

Reactions: 3 users
The hunger he played early last year looks like it has diminished.
Tonight he played like Marty McGrath.
Hasn’t been the same since the injury also seems to believe his own hype too much focus on *smile* hair colours and tick tock vids with the mrs

Get fired up Syd and refocus on being the footy player you were last year trying to prove yourself to everyone that you were worthy.

You got to the top rapidly and dominated by doing exactly that work and focussing, but you can fall from it just as quickly if not faster if you lose focus and think the hard work is done.

Reverent Graig.
Hullaluya...brother Craig

• Haha