Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Dont Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 26, 2018
He has issues even if he goes free in WA.
There's apparently issues he needs to deal with in Victoria
I call bush#t but suggest you move this conversation to the rumour board as it’s conjecture and totally unsubstantiated

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I call bush#t but suggest you move this conversation to the rumour board as it’s conjecture and totally unsubstantiated

Yeah most likely bullshitt
But it dosent look good for the kid.
Now can you move to the rumour board.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Unless there are new charges that can’t be true can it because he has been charged and bailed pre-sentencing ?
Yeah pretty sure they would have to re-charge him and go back to court if they found extra offences as it’s gone past that stage of his judicial process.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Geez the WA borders going up and down more often than a bunch of gym rats doing burpees!!

Might as well move the Eagles and Docxkers out now before cold season starts, or just go on in 2021 without them.
Not looking good for South of the Border as well with a positive covid -19 among tennis lot putting Open in jeopardy. Got me beat why they let them in but then I suppose Dan knows best.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Not looking good for South of the Border as well with a positive covid -19 among tennis lot putting Open in jeopardy. Got me beat why they let them in but then I suppose Dan knows best.
Couldn't believe all the hard work to contain it, and he has just introduced over 1000 people that could have it.
He was always playing with fire allowing the Australian open to continue.
Shouldve delayed it like the GF at best

Reactions: 2 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Couldn't believe all the hard work to contain it, and he has just introduced over 1000 people that could have it.
The stupid thing is we could all see it coming a mile away but he couldn't....

warren1328

Tiger Cub
Mar 18, 2014
$$$$$$$ talks.....

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
As a past tennis player of some ability and love watching it at Rod Laver or wherever, I still think it should have been scapped.
It is not only the players that are potential carriers, but all the support staff as well. Hundreds of them.
But, as TM said Andrews knows best. I don't think so. As an addendum we hate wearing a mask, when other States don't impose them after a minor case here and there.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Please keep posts to the thread topic- the structural and systemic racism that exists in WA, and the proportion of fault that lies at the hands of Forrest and Reinhart, and keep tennis talk to the who gives a F thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Maybe you should take your own advice Brods and stick to the subject which is Sydney Stack, and don't wander off into the politics of WA.

Just on Sydney it is great he hasn't given the vultures in the media anything to feed on since his last court appearance.

The silence is great.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Look, I want Syd to succeed but it’s going to be super hard for him to make a meaningful contribution with this disjointed preseason. Back half of the year his only hope. Out of contract this year as well, it’s tough.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Back half of the year his only hope. Out of contract this year as well, it’s tough.
Maybe Stacka's our stealth premiership player this year.
2017 Towner n Fridge snuck into the team late = flag
2019 Fish snuck into the team even later = flag
2020 Balta snuck into the team mid season = flag
2021 Who knows, Sydaknee Stack come on down, stick the nose into another premiership team n all is forgiven.

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015
Maybe Stacka's our stealth premiership player this year.

2021 Who knows, Sydaknee Stack come on down, stick the nose into another premiership team n all is forgiven.
Look i understand that i am presently under the influence of alcohol but the quote " Tell him he/you are Dreamin" comes to mind.

Last edited:

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Look i understand that i am presently under the influence of alcohol but the quote " Tell him he/you are Dreamin" comes to mind.
It's pre season caesar n we're coming of three flags in four years. Where the hell is your optimism? :)).

• Haha