Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Flea74

Tiger Rookie
Aug 10, 2004
Horsham
Had a slow start and many had written his career off by half time but Stack showed in the 2nd half what he is capable of and was very good. I can se him getting a chance by season's end.
just watched the replay of the first quarter of the VFL from yesterday. SS had a great first Q. offensively & multiple efforts defensively.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Syd’s AFL career started with a bang , came from nowhere , but was in form on the track , last season before kebab gate he was in poor form for sometime , Syds a confidence man in everything he does , MC need to time his run perfectly , just as he hits form ,he hits the senior team in form and full of confidence , he won’t look back after that. Saw those glimpses of talent again the other day, he has stuff not many do. In saying that he’s not needed right now, however I think when the whips are cracking Syd will be vital

Reactions: 4 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
After 2019 season I believe that Sydney started drinking his own bathwater and got way ahead of himself.

After last years events he has been humbled and hopefully laser focused on his football. (not being a rap star)

Sydney Stack (the 2019 version) was an amazing player so lets hope the later 2021 version is even better.

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Syd’s AFL career started with a bang , came from nowhere
Hate to snip your post mate but given how he exploded onto the scene, it's very easy to forget Syd is still only 21 year old.
He's a year & a half younger than Shai.
Already he has shown he can play well at the level which many in a similar age bracket haven't.
Hopefully he can find that confidence again. If he can he'll get picked.

Reactions: 7 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Hate to snip your post mate but given how he exploded onto the scene, it's very easy to forget Syd is still only 21 year old.
He's a year & a half younger than Shai.
Already he has shown he can play well at the level which many in a similar age bracket haven't.
Hopefully he can find that confidence again. If he can he'll get picked.
Yes, it is easy to forget his age. Hopefully he’s had his wake up call and can really kick his career along.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
just watched the replay of the first quarter of the VFL from yesterday. SS had a great first Q. offensively & multiple efforts defensively.
Good to hear. I missed the first quarter but he was receiving some significant bagging by some PRE members in the gallery in the first half.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Looks like its starting to come together for Syd, his ball handling is nice and clean and the mark he took on Sunday was a throwback to 2019.
Loving the positive signs that Stacky is showing.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Will be a story of redemption.
He will inspire many who have thought about giving up when it all gets too hard.

Reactions: 1 user

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Has to play next game. Need someone who can tackle and then hit a target by foot urgently.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Stack was good today at Sandringham.
Still probably not quite fit enough to play snrs but everything he does is a class above near all on that field today.
He's not far off & if he was picked I'd have no problem with it. No point wasting that talent at VFL level.
Sydney Stack is AFL quality.
Come on Syd..

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Stack was good today at Sandringham.
Still probably not quite fit enough to play snrs but everything he does is a class above near all on that field today.
He's not far off & if he was picked I'd have no problem with it. No point wasting that talent at VFL level.
Sydney Stack is AFL quality.
Come on Syd..
Time is now TOO. We need an injection of quality ball users. Gold Coast game is the ideal game to come in for.