Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Time is now TOO. We need an injection of quality ball users. Gold Coast game is the ideal game to come in for.
There won’t be too many there. Perhaps Zips could arrange a challenge at half time to test his allegation concerning Syd’s fitness.
That would at lease ensure a few more might attend.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
There won’t be too many there. Perhaps Zips could arrange a challenge at half time to test his allegation concerning Syd’s fitness.
That would at lease ensure a few more might attend.
More chance getting Mark McQueen playing this week.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
I think Stacky is gone at years end. If he cant get a game with the way weve been playing hes no chance for the rest of the year. What could have been.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
The are really making him earn it this year compared to 2020. Even though i would love to see him back in the team I'm not against him having to prove himself in the VFL this time.

Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
stackman's done his time and should be in the 1's.

i reckon king midas has resigned from the MC

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Maybe a couple of senior games and I think 1 year minimum coin is the best he can hope for currently

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
stackman's done his time and should be in the 1's.

i reckon king midas has resigned from the MC

But I am only guessing but I am not sure that he has brought his best yet to the vfl. His best is very high and he should be tracking big numbers - tackles, etc but I haven’t seen it yet.

He is building but hasn’t jumped the queue yet.

Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
The farce has gone on long enough.
Would be leading if we kept a farce ladder.
No way. The Tuck farce was the original and the best. The greatest farce of all time.

Hope the great man is resting peacefully.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Syd's vigour from 2019 is desperately needed, get him in, even if it's as the medical sub.

Reactions: 2 users